Established in 1975, Richard E. Rice, Rice & Associates, P.C. was founded on the solitary principle of helping victimized citizens with their legal matters. From their personal injury cases to their wrongful death claims, we set out to navigate the complex legal system on their behalf in order to fight for their rights and obtain the compensation that they deserve.
Our law firm does not provide legal representation to insurance companies or major corporations. Instead, we focus our efforts on those who cannot fight for their own legal rights. If you or a loved one has sustained injuries stemming from an automobile accident, negligent manufacturer or even a member of your own family, allow us the opportunity to lend our legal expertise in order for justice to prevail.
We are located in the Valley View Bank building in Kansas City. If you are in need of legal counsel, please contact us today. We meet with all potential clients to establish your case and determine the best approach.
Our experience speaks for itself. Please see below to review our professional associations, bar admissions and educational experience.
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- All Court Of Appeals Western Missouri
- Missouri Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri (1975)
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit (2003)
- J.D. from the University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri (1975)
- B.A. of Political Science from the University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri (1972)
"The results you get from a serious injury or death claim will depend on the attorney you choose. Choose carefully. There is no substitute for experience."
- Richard E. Rice